A heartfelt thank you for allowing me the opportunity and privilege to be your real estate agent through both the buying or selling process and perhaps both. During the past twenty five years I have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of buyers and sellers and have gained great knowledge about the meaning of service. I have always tried to be professional and to provide the type of service that every transaction requires and clients expect. In the past years the real estate market has changed completely with one of the major issues being financing. I maintain a personal contact with many lenders and attend periodic seminars on the financing and market trends in order to provide my clients with critical information.
On a personal note, I have been a lifelong resident of Milton, WV having been the Mayor for three terms and served in many civic organizations. However, most importantly I have been blessed with two children, grandchildren and now two great grandchildren!
Since 1991, I have been able to maintain multi-million dollar sales each year receiving the Old Colony Diamond Award 2015 for highest volume sales. In order to do this, you must have a desire to work and provide a level of service that clients expect in order to refer you to their family and friends. I also have a full-time assistant and part-time licensed assistant to assist my clients should I be unavailable. Your satisfaction is important to me.
My sincere thank you for this opportunity,
Education, Accreditations and Personal Achievements
- Realtor licensed in West Virginia
- Member of the Huntington Board of Realtors, Kanawha Board of Realtors, West Virginia Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Huntington Board of Realtors Board of Directors
- Past Huntington Board of Realtors 2009 Realtor of the Year Award
- Muilt-Million Dollar Agent Since 1991
- Member of Old Colony Advisory Board
- Old Colony Hall of Fame Award
- 2010 Old Colony Top Producer Award (Statewide Number of Units Sold)
- Presidents Diamond Circle Award
- Presidents Club Award
- Former Mayor of Milton, WV for Three Consecutive Terms
- Past President of Milton Rotary
- Past Board of Director for The Huntington Museum of Art
- Past Board of Directors for The Huntington Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Milton Women’s Club
- Member of Milton Garden Club
- Always Active in Business, Community Organization and Volunteer Work
- Lifelong Resident of Milton, WV
- Recipient of the following Real Estate Accreditations:
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR).
The benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors whom meets the specified educational and practical experience.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
The symbol of excellence in residential real estate.
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI).
The mark of a real estate professional that has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Residential Marketing Manager (RMM)
Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)